Come out punching this summer! Stay on top with the coolest braid tekkers. Whether you’re boxing down the beach or going dutch over dinner. Have a butcher’s through our latest trends and ways to wear your barnets over the sizzling summer
Known for its fierce style and sharpness we’ve spotted this classic style cycle through trends for decades! Seen in both Prabal Gurung and Peter Pilotto ‘s SS19 shows. Don’t act lemon! They’re not as technical to master as you think – and the hair God’s have gifted us with some awesome products to style this look!
Sizzling slay tip:
- The perfect braid has got to be tight! Using the Sacha Juan conditioning spray soothes that scalp so you’re ready to SLAY!
- Take a dip! Once you’ve completed your perfect braid – dip those bad boys in some hot water! It will bond those ends closer together than Romeo and Juliet so you won’t need to worry about them unravelling!
Zendaya Coleman: “I love all types of braids. Single, multiple, box braids – I try them all”
The Long Braid
Storming down the runway this spring/ summer we met the ‘long braid’ in both Max Mara and Cushnie’s shows – and we STAN for these brave Barnet’s:
The ULTIMATE power plait is definitely the long braid! Serving us some serious Lara croft vibes, and there’s no denying that when finished these bold braids look UNBE-WEAVABLE!
Sizzling slay tip:
- Use Amika’s glass action universal elixir – the elite serum that prevents frizzing and gives your hair that glorious added shine.
- Be EXTRA and add some Milk and Blush extensions to the end of each braid to get you that Rapunzel plait (you can even add different colours too!)
- Lay back and get LOOSE with the ANTI cream paste! These plaits are perfect when they’re looser!
So, what’s your favourite Beach Barnet? Be sure to share your creations with us and keep up to date on all the latest fashion, beauty and hair trends over on the CrozNest socials!
Words by Savanna Antonia Kelly-Drakes